- Teaching in Wisconsin Without the Right to Bargain July 9, 2014
- MEAMatters Launches a New Section June 30, 2014
- Teacher Files an IRS Complaint Against the Mackinac Center June 27, 2014
- A Teacher Gets a Post Card and Responds June 26, 2014
- The Mackinac Facebook page can’t get enough freeloaders, so it recycles them. June 17, 2014
- Cheryl Stein on Home
- Wendy Arntson on Home
- Tammie on Home
- Susan Margaret on A Teacher Gets a Post Card and Responds
- Teacher Files an IRS Complaint Against the Mackinac Center | IEA Voice on Teacher Files an IRS Complaint Against the Mackinac Center
Read More About the Mackinac Center
From the MEA site: The Truth About the Mackinac Center, a report that shows who founded it, who funds it and what the Mackinac Center intends to do next.
Members Tell Their Stories
Teacher in her 5th year is punished for opposing the administration. "I wanted to be a teacher since I was in the 5th grade. I just always knew I was meant to be a teacher. My first job was in 1987 everything was fabulous and I loved my job and students." Read more...